Make-up lovers are always doing developments that you never thought. Various make-up trends every year always bring up new things that make you itching to try it. Yup! And Japan is one of the countries that are well known to advance in the world of beauty.
A few years back the Japanese make-up trend called ‘me no shita chiiku is being talked about a lot. The makeup that plays at the bottom of the eye attracts many world girls to apply it. Yes, the red hue under this eye makes you look cute and funny deh. Curious as what? Initip the following review yuk!
1. Trends that have existed since this long began to attend again. More funny and make you look even more adorable
The biggest mistake that is often done is to focus on the cheekbones. In fact, the area of the face that is considered quite around the eye just because that part will be the center of blush on you. The trick is to polish the blush on which you have taken the finger, then make three points under the pockets of the eye. Flatten it by tapping it slowly from the inside outwards.
4. Because the shape of the face is different, then apply the make-up is also different for maximum results. For example the oval face owner just simply wrapped a blush on it
If your face is oval, then you apply blush on with a circle from the upper area of the cheekbone to the temple. There is no need for many techniques.
5. Well if your face is round, then you need to make the display thin and sharp so that the red hue does not make you look round
For those of you who have a round face, blush on under the eyes make you worried more visible round. Therefore, you should know the technique of applying it. The important thing is that your face should look taut and sharp, that is to apply a blush on the top of the cheekbone to the temples tightly tapering upwards. Anyway, you are forbidden to form a circle so that the face is not more rounded.
6. Similarly for you who face triangle, quadrilateral, and oval should know the technique of wearing blush on properly so that the results are satisfactory
A rectangular face like this apply blush on via www.huffingtonpost.ca
While for you who face oval, you need to focus on the blush on the center of the bottom of the eye in circles so that your face does not grow longer. Well, if you face triangle, then you need to soften the sharp faces. Just a little bit blush on the cheekbone, form it in a circle only. For a square face, you should use shading techniques to keep your face from getting bigger. How to apply the blush on it is to use the area above the cheekbones in a circle toward your ears, then use the shading technique in the temple area and your jaw line.
7. For other face makeup you can wear natural makeup. Yup! Japanese girl is synonymous with simple make-up